- Agreement: By accessing this Website, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree, please exit this Website.
- IPR: copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights
- MMTC-PAMP: MMTC-PAMP India Pvt. Ltd., (also referred to as "we", "our" and "us")
- Public Materials: the Website Materials freely accessible to the public
- Restricted Materials: Website Material reserved to customers of MMTC-PAMP India Pvt. Ltd.
- Website Materials: Material displayed on or via this Website, which may include text, graphics, audio, photo or video content
- Ownership: The IPR for the Website Material are owned by or licensed to MMTC-PAMP India Pvt. Ltd., or the owners of third party web sites. The laws of India, international treaties and all other applicable copyright and intellectual property laws protect these IPRs. You agree to respect our IPR and those of third parties.
- You are authorised to download any number of copies of the Public Material for your own personal, non-commercial use, and may make such copies available to third parties provided that (a) you acknowledge the source (b) you do not remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other ownership notice, and (c) each recipient agrees to these terms and conditions.
- MMTC-PAMP India Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to take appropriate action against any violation of these terms.
- Restrictions: You are expressly and emphatically prohibited from all of the following:
- deploying within our Website any spider, robot, web crawler or other automated query program
- publishing any Website material in any media
- re-using and/or aggregating a substantial or significant part of the Website Materials in the provision of a commercial service.
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing
- Postings: All information (including but not limited to ideas, suggestions, concepts and graphics) submitted to us through this Website will become our exclusive property. Except as provided by applicable data privacy legislation, we shall not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality and will be free to use the information for any purpose.
- (a) Warranty Exclusion: the public material is provided free of charge on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all warranties, representations or understandings whatsoever, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, freedom from computer viruses, and non-infringement of third parties' rights. We reserve the right at any time and without notice to change, amend or otherwise vary these terms and conditions and all web site material.
- (b) exclusion of liability: we shall not be liable for loss arising out of use of the public material, whether (a) direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage or (b) any loss of profits, revenue, contracts, data, goodwill, work stoppage or computer failure. This exclusion of liability shall apply even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. We exclude any liability for any errors in or omissions from information, materials and functions included in the public materials. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. We disclaim all liability for negligence, apart from damages for death, personal injury, or fraudulent misrepresentation. Your rights as a consumer (if any) are not affected by these provisions.
- (a) By using hypertext or other computer links you will be able to access other website pages on the Internet which are not part of our web pages. We cannot vet or modify any information provided on such other websites pages, and we hereby exclude all liability for the content of other websites or home pages that are linked to our Website.
- (b) We shall have no liability in respect of material hyper-linked to our Website which may be misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, threatening or obscene or otherwise not in accordance with applicable regulations.
- (c) The provision by us of a link to another website does not constitute any authorisation to access materials held at that location, nor is it evidence of any endorsement by us of the material held there.
- Trademarks, designs or patents: MMTC-PAMP India Private Limited owns various registered trademarks. The display of any of our trade names, trademarks, designs, patents within the Website Materials does not imply that any license has been granted to any third party in respect of the same. All third party product or company names, devices, logos, icons, graphics or designs referred in the Website Materials are the trademarks of the respective owners and are exhibited only in such a manner as is intended to be for the benefit of such trademark owners. We intend no infringement of such trademarks. The appearance or absence of products, services, companies, organizations, home pages or other websites on this website does not imply any endorsement or non-endorsement thereof by us.
- Data Protection Consent
- (a) Information on what (if any) data is held about you can be obtained by contacting us as follows:- Contact Us
- (b) In accordance with applicable data protection legislation we reserve the right to charge a fee for providing such information.
- Miscellaneous: If you have any questions concerning these Website Terms please write to us at the e-mail address specified above. All rights not expressly granted in these terms and conditions are expressly reserved.
- Assignment: MMTC-PMAP India Private Limited shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these terms & conditions without any notification or consent required. However, you are not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms & conditions.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event shall the Company nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and MMTC-PAMP India Private Limited, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
- Severability: If any provision of these terms & conditions is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these terms & conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Indemnity: You agree to indemnify us and keep us indemnified us against all claims, charges, demands, damages, liabilities, losses and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising (including but not limited to any legal or other professional fees and the cost of defending or prosecuting any claim and any loss of profit, goodwill and any other direct or consequential loss) incurred or suffered by us directly or indirectly by reason of any act or omission which you commit in breach of these terms and conditions and the obligations and warranties contained in them.
- Governing Law & Disputes: You irrevocably agree that the courts of New Delhi, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute or claim of whatever nature arising out of or relating to this Website, and that the laws of India shall govern such dispute or claim. However, we retain the right to bring legal proceedings in any jurisdiction where we believe that infringement of our IPR or breach of these Website Terms is taking place or originating. You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country from which you are accessing this Website. We operate this Website from India and make no representation that the information contained herein is appropriate or available for use in other locations outside India.
For shopping on www.mmtcpamp.com
Account & Registration
- If you access or use mmtcpamp.com website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account. You agree to be responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- You agree, inter alia, to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by website registration form or provided by you as a visitor or user of a third party site through which you access the Website. Further, MMTC-PAMP also reserves the right to ask for additional information for accepting orders or before making delivery in certain cases. If upon confirmation, your details are found to be false (partially or completely), MMTC-PAMP has the right at its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the services of www.mmtcpamp.com.
- You confirm that the address at which delivery of the product(s), ordered by you, is to be made is correct and proper in all aspects.
- If there is any delay in the delivery or delivery is not possible due to any natural calamity, public holiday or any other unforeseen circumstance, or for any reason beyond the control of MMTC-PAMP, then you shall not hold MMTC-PAMP liable for such delay in the delivery of the product.
- In case you use an International card or foreign bank-issued card for payment of order, then you have to provide us any government-issued photo identity proof. For example:
- Pan card
- Driving License
- Voter identification card
- Postal identification Card (Aadhar)
- You agree to notify mmtcpamp.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
- Mmtcpamp.com reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in its sole discretion.
If you are below 18 years of age, you are prohibited to use/purchase/contract from or with this website. Persons who are incompetent to contract within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 are not eligible to use this website.
MMTC-PAMP reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to limit the quantity/value of the items purchased by you and such other restrictions as may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit/debit card and also to orders that use the same billing and/ or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied. MMTC-PAMP reserves the right at its sole discretion to prohibit sales to anyone as it may deem fit.
Account & Registration
- MMTC-PAMP makes all reasonable efforts to display the products listed for sale on its website as accurately as possible.
- MMTC-PAMP does not warrant that product descriptions or other content are accurate, complete, reliable current or error free. While MMTC-PAMP makes every effort to ensure that our products are described and priced accurately, in the event that an item is deemed to be priced incorrectly, MMTC-PAMP reserves the right to refuse sale of that item. If the pricing error is discovered after payment has been finalized, MMTC-PAMP reserves the right to cancel the sale and refund the transaction in full.
- If a product offered by MMTC-PAMP is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
- Image & Colour Representations - The colors we use in our product photographs, as well as the display and color capabilities of your computer monitor or mobile screen, will affect the colors that you actually see on your screen. MMTC-PAMP cannot guarantee any product color, texture or detail will be accurate.
Limitation of Liability
- This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, act of God, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action. You also specifically acknowledge that MMTC-PAMP is not liable for your defamatory, offensive, infringing or illegal materials or conduct or that of third parties.
- We shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the pre-set limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- In no event shall MMTC-PAMP's aggregate liability to you for all claims, damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amount paid to MMTC-PAMP by you for accessing mmtcpamp.com web site.
Coupon Terms & Conditions
- User using the eCoupons in any manner shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
- eCoupon carries no cash value and cannot be transferred, negotiated or sold and cannot be redeemed against cash. eCoupons cannot be combined with any other coupons or any other offer or gift vouchers/cards or discounts or promotions.
- One eCoupon can be used only for one purchase irrespective of the value of such purchase and the unutilized or underutilized value of the eCoupons shall be forfeited and the User cannot claim any benefit or a substitute eCoupon in lieu of the same. The purchase value of the item in excess of the value of the eCoupon shall be paid by the User along with using the eCoupon.
- Products once purchased cannot be returned for refund.
Refund will be issued in the following cases upon request from customer either through phone call, email or from order panel:-
- Cancellation request sent by customer before dispatch
- After dispatch – refund will be issued once product is received back at operations centre.
- Failed Delivery / Customer Reject – refund will be issue once product is received back at operations centre.
- There are certain orders which cannot be cancelled like orders for customized products as per customers requirement. These customized orders cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- If for any unforeseen circumstance your transaction fails and money is debited, you need to contact us at email@example.com. We will verify and initiate refund if we have received payment. You will receive a refund within 7 to 10 working days.
- In the highly unlikely event of your order getting lost in transit, we will wait for 15 days to track your lost order. If we are successful in locating the order, we will proceed with delivery. If we are unsuccessful, we will process the refund through the original payment mode used to pay for the order.
- No other refunds will be entertained
- We do not accept returns of products.
- In the unlikely event that the product delivered is in a damaged condition or a wrong product is delivered, you can call our customer care and request for return of the product. The product should be unused and in the same condition & packaging as you received it. It should be in its original packaging, along with the invoice. In case the certicard in which the product packed is opened or tampered with, return will not be accepted. Our courier partner will collect the order from the address provided by you and will get it back to us.
In case you receive a different product, you need to contact our customer service at 1800-313-182182 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our internal review and suggest next course of action. On successful validation, you can either return the product for a full refund or get the product replaced with the correct product.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under and the Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules, 2020, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. John Mathews
ADDRESS: A-13, Green Park, Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi 110016
Time: Mon - Fri (10:00 - 17:00)